A blog about my 2nd edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons campaign using Paizo's Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path.

Please note that there are spoilers throughout.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Different Stream of Thought

This blog is for me to keep my 2nd edition AD&D campaign seperate from my regular blog at Ode to Black Dougal which focuses on my favourite version of D&D - the Basic/Expert version.

While B/X D&D is my favourite, I am really enjoying my 2nd edition AD&D campaign. It is using Paizo's Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path as its core with some side-quests thrown in.

This is the first time I have run 2nd edition since I was in college, oh so long ago. It is also the first time I have ever run an Adventure Path.

I am hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to relate my thoughts about both 2nd edition AD&D and running an Adventure Path. I am hoping to include session summaries, conversion notes and general thoughts. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment