I don't know if this will get me in trouble or not. While I am use to reading legal documents such as underwriting agreements, purchase and sale agreements, and nondisclosure agreements, the OGL baffles me.
The name "Desna" and some of the associated fluff are intellectual property of Paizo Publishing and this is in no way intended to challenge Paizo's IP or any trademarks. This is just a conversion for use with 2nd edition AD&D. Go buy their stuff... it's all awesome.
Desna is the goddess of dreams, stars, travellers and luck
Wanderers at heart, the faithful of Desna travel the world in search of new experiences, while always trying to live life to its fullest. Their temples are light, open affairs, with most possessing a skylight to allow in the night sky and a significant number of astrological charts to mark important celestial events.
Minimum Ability Scores: Wisdom 12 and Charisma 12. Wisdom or Charisma 16 or great is +5% XP, Wisdom and Charisma 16 or great is +10% XP.
Races Allowed: Elves, gnomes, half-elves, halflings and humans.
Required Nonweapon Proficiencies: Astrology.
Recommended Nonweapon Proficiencies: Direction Sense, Gaming, Reading/Writing, Religion.
Weapons Permitted: Starknife (favoured, see below), club, knife, lasso, net, quarterstaff, sling, sling staff.
Note: Besides the starknife, these weapons reflect "weapons of opportunity", the sort of weapons characters can make from things found on the road. The priest doesn't have to find his weapons but these weapons are the sort that he could make from found items.
Required Weapon Proficiencies: Starknife.
Armour Permitted: None, no shields.
Spheres: Major - All, Astral, Chaos, Charm, Divination, Elemental, Healing, Protection, and Travellers. Minor - Animal, Creation, Guardian, Plant, Weather.
- Turn Undead: As a cleric of same level.
- Power over sleep: receive a +4 bonus for saves against sleep spells and effects.
- Found Mark - Placing a mark, typically the goddess' symbol, in some remote, distant place (appropriateness to be determined by the DM), earns the priest the favour of Desna and will be under the effect of a Bless spell for the next 24 hours.
- 1st Level: Can cast the wizards spell Suggestion, the priest can use this spell once per day in addition to his other spells. At 4th level twice per day, 8th level three times per day, etc.
- 3rd Level: Can use Traveling Dream (see below) once per day.
- 4th Level: Star Slinger - At 4th level or later, the priest can spend a second weapon proficiency for the Star Knife. The second proficiency enables the Star Knife to act as a boomerang and return to the priest on any missed thrown attack. There are no additional benefits for the second weapon proficiency slot.
Traveling Dream (Divination)
Functions as the wizard spell Wizard Eye. Upon casting the spell the priest falls asleep for its duration. If the priest is woken the spell ends.
Dream Speak (Divination)
4th level Priest Spell
As wizard Dream spell.
Starknife cost 20 gp, weight 3, size M, type P, speed factor 2, damage 1d4(S-M) 1d6(L), Range S1 M2 L3
Hex Stocking Density
5 years ago